We are introducing the Cisco BE 6000 Solution for Cisco Call Manager. We support you in understanding unified communication solutions through a series of accessible and synthetic articles.
The Cisco Business Edition 6000 solution offers several enterprise call management modes.
Call processing by the Cisco BE 6000 solution
The solution allows all types of call processing required within a company
- Advanced phone features (unified messaging, chat and presence, contact center, extended video, web conferencing, attendant console, high availability)
- All the features of ToIP
- Voice mail and pre-hook
- Integrated productivity applications
- A complete portfolio of Cisco IP Phones to meet all the needs of SMBs
- Unique and common management solution
- A solution including switching, VPN, security, data routing
- Cisco BE 6000 solution call management
Advanced IP convergence features
- Video Telephony on the workstation
- SIP trunk
- 802.11n WiFi integration
- Worker TV
- Integrated voicemail
- XML Services Support on IP Phones
- Interactive voice server
- Unique number
- Click to Call
- Integration with the company directory
- Wireless mobility with wifi terminals and or dual-mode
And all the traditional telephony features
- Occupancy transfer, no answer and mandatory
- Do not disturb
- Supports double calling per line
- Call waiting, parking, and call transfer
- Grouping of calls, interception of calls
- Display name and number of the caller
- Intercom, Supervision
- Waiting Music, Night Service
- Internal External Differentiation of Ringing
- Missed, transmitted and received calls journal
- Recording conversations
How to access your voicemail
Unified communication at the heart of all trading processes is saving time in productivity and working comfort. It is thus possible to consult his voicemail from the following access modes
From your landline
Visual Voicemail makes it possible to navigate graphically in the interface to ask posted messages at any time.
From the unified client
The Cisco Jabber client or Lotus Sametime or Lync are all ways to access his voice messages.
From the email client Email
Email clients can be used to view voice messages, but also to classify and archive them. The transfer is done by the IMAP client or by RSS feed. In this case, the Business Edition 6000 solution ensures homogeneity between text and voice messages, an undeniable advantage in many cases, and a substantial gain in productivity for employees.
Mobility situations are not left out. It is, of course, possible to consult your voicemail messages from your mobile via the Personal Communications Assistant (PCA) web portal, or the Unified Messaging web portal or the Jabber Client.
The contact center
UCCX Contact Center Can Manage Up to 100 Agents on Cisco Business Edition 6000 Solution
Interaction routing processing
The UCCX Contact Center provides skills and priority management, business information, and conditional routing.
Integrated Voice Services
Integrated Voice Services, DTMF, ASR & TTS, Database Access, Web Services, and Voice XML.
Real-time management is assured, and the logs are customizable. Ability to manage multimedia, automation, exports and extension to Business Intelligence tools!
Coupling Computer Telephony
The CTI interface is native and ready to use. The UCCX Contact Center enables automation, CRM integration, API management, or the use of the Cisco IP Phone Agent.